Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

White Sox @ Tigers Game #12

Hate to see him getting picked off with 1 out and a .400 hitter in the hole

Ceps appears to own Quintana he's now 6 for 8 with 4 hr's and 9 RBI's carrer off Quintana

Earned run scoreless innings streak to start the season for Greene now stands at 20

Last edited:
Was just going to mention that the new added muscles hasn't helped Nick much and then he smashes one to the wall..

This is why I don't have a career in baseball and am just a fan.

No it's a valid concern, don't know the full details but would guess it's unlikely to get better by keeping on stressing it, last word I heard was that it doesn't bother him as much battling right handed as it does left, but even from the right side he's not getting the same power behind it with it not being 100% I just hope it doesn't continue to be an issue all year, I get the feeling it's going to be though

Last edited:
Back