Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cespedes and Price

I think there's a limit on how many Perez's you can have on one team..

Edit: I think I read that wrong..

Last edited:
It's gonna get interesting in a couple years.

Next year....

Price will go to Cubs, Simon will hit FA and they will be replaced financially with Fister and Kasmir. Cespedes will be replaced by Moya. I think they will resign Davis. Avila will be gone and replaced with Jaso. they will resign Benoit.

1B Miggy / Collins
2B Kinsler / Perez
SS Iggy / Perez
3B Casty / Perez
C McCann / Jaso
LF Moya / Collins
CF Gose / Davis or Stubbs
RF JDMart / Collins
DH VMart / Moya

SP
JV
Sanchez
Fister
Kasmir
Greene

Bullpen
CL Soria
Benoit
Nesbit
Al Al
Gorzo
Krol
Farmer

Still a very good looking team, not as bleak as some think.

The offense is still solid. SP is a big question mark. The Central division title still stays in Detroit

It's gonna get interesting in a couple years.

Next year....

Price will go to Cubs, Simon will hit FA and they will be replaced financially with Fister and Kasmir. Cespedes will be replaced by Moya. I think they will resign Davis. Avila will be gone and replaced with Jaso. they will resign Benoit.

1B Miggy / Collins
2B Kinsler / Perez
SS Iggy / Perez
3B Casty / Perez
C McCann / Jaso
LF Moya / Collins
CF Gose / Davis or Stubbs
RF JDMart / Collins
DH VMart / Moya

SP
JV
Sanchez
Fister
Kasmir
Greene

Bullpen
CL Soria
Benoit
Nesbit
Al Al
Gorzo
Krol
Farmer

Still a very good looking team, not as bleak as some think.

I doubt guys like Fister and Benoit would want to come back here but at first glance that Payroll ist still around 175-180 million

I doubt guys like Fister and Benoit would want to come back here but at first glance that Payroll ist still around 175-180 million
Not if Price, Cespedes, Avila, and Simon go elsewhere. I think the buyout for not picking up Nathan's option is a million but I could be wrong. This is a business and both players were treated great here. I do not see why they would not come back.

Last edited:
Back