Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Yankees @ Tigers Game #13

The way he threw that across the body with his back turned to the base all in one motion getting it there with room to spare was just unreal wow

Gamecast is a joke. The only way I can determine what's going on is to view that while reading all y'all's comments, in order to fill in the blanks.

With all the technology that abounds these days, you'd think Gamecast would figure out how to tell me that a base runner was caught stealing.

Gamecast is a joke. The only way I can determine what's going on is to view that while reading all y'all's comments, in order to fill in the blanks.

With all the technology that abounds these days, you'd think Gamecast would figure out how to tell me that a base runner was caught stealing.

I have MLB.com up and it said he was caught stealing.

First pitch swinging... Ridicules after a walk... Some guys can swing at the first pitch.
Not a freaking rookies who can't hit yet :/

Last edited:
Bit aggressive with the swings guys gotta let it travel with those soft tossers

Last edited:
Back