Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Yankees @ Tigers Game #15

Kinsler, 4 at bats only 11 pitches. AA has pretty much sucked this season.

STREAKS AND STATS:

David Price lasted 2 1/3 innings to mark the third-shortest start of his major league career. In his last two starts against the Yankees, Price has allowed 16 runs (all earned) on 22 hits, four walks, and struck out just five batters in 4 1/3 innings pitched. Surprisingly, he didn't give up a single home run in either game.

Price has given up 81 earned runs to the Yankees in his career for a career-ERA of 4.42 with 19 home runs, 59 walks (three intentional), and 165 hits. All of those numbers are the highest of any team that Price has faced in his career. Price has given up no more than 38 to a team, except the Red Sox, who have 52 against him.

52 pitches in the first from our starter. Tiger's pen still isn't very good. My guess is this turns into a 12-3 game. I hope everyone has a chance to call me out on my terrible prediction tomorrow!

unfortunately, my prediction was pretty close. At least I got to catch up on "Better Call Saul" last night!

Back