Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Yankees @ Tigers Game #15

I'm shocked that wasn't a double play that Yankee short spot gave us 2 back so far he should have gone to third on the previous play also in addition to the underhand toss to 2nd allowing Nick enough time to beat out the dp

Last edited:
This should give Price some confidence. Avila looks so much better when he goes the other way.

Well, they didn't get all 6 back, but it's still a baseball game at 6-4.

I agree. I cant even watch this shit. Rod Allen: "Give Tigers credit for fighting back"... by doing what? Just standing there?

Hey give em credit for not swinging away at the first pitch

Last edited:
I agree. I cant even watch this shit. Rod Allen: "Give Tigers credit for fighting back"... by doing what? Just standing there?

We did bitch an awful lot about no patience at the plate the last couple seasons. Regardless of whether the pitcher is shit or not, it's nice to see.

Wonder who pulls the first hammy rounding 1st. McCann looked pretty close there.

Back