Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Indians @ Tigers Game #18

We have to try and do something about them because a big inning was just thwarted because of the 543.. It really is a huge problem. Maybe we should be more aggressive in putting runners in motion? Hard to there I guess with turtle and sloth running but it really is hindering our run scoring

Last edited:
God Nick sucks in the field.. should have caught both of those balls

Last edited:
Simon keeps them off the board in the 2nd after a bloop lead off double that managed to stay fair. 35 pitches for Simon.

That's a bit harsh. He's been pretty damn good so far this year.

I hope he improves on his hitting stats from last year.. Like many of the Tigers he hates cold weather..

So far this year he is .259/.333/.448/.782 ranking 11th for third basemen
Last year he was
259/.306/.394/.700 in over 500 plate appearance.. ranking 21st..

I just want to so a big jump this year in a top prospect.. taking more walks is a good thing.
He really needs to improve on that .306 OBP last year. Do not think I am being harsh at all for
a top prospect..

Last edited:
Threat over. Avila finally doesn't strike out but easy groundout to 2nd.

I hope he improves on his hitting stats from last year.. Like many of the Tigers he hates cold weather..

So far this year he is .259/.333/.448/.782 ranking 11th for third basemen
Last year he was
259/.306/.394/.700 in over 500 plate appearance.. ranking 21st..

I just want to so a big jump this year in a top prospect.. taking more walks is a good thing.
He really needs to improve on that .306 OBP last year. Do not think I am being harsh at all for
a top prospect..

What does any of that have to do with his defense?

Back