Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Indians @ Tigers Game #18

Great job Detroit. Davis reaches base for the 3rd time with a 2 out single. Steals 2nd. Kinsler smacks a 2-0 pitch for a double. 4-1.

VMart not happy about that ball almost hitting his knee. Stares him down for a while.

We have to try and do something about them because a big inning was just thwarted because of the 543.. It really is a huge problem. Maybe we should be more aggressive in putting runners in motion? Hard to there I guess with turtle and sloth running but it really is hindering our run scoring

Surprisingly they aren't in the lead for most gidp, close, right there in the top spots but I agree they will need to start doing a better job staying out of those, notice Kansas City is towards the top as well here

http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/team/_/stat/batting/sort/GIDPs/type/expanded-2/order/true

Well glad to see Simon didn't get lit up and make it 3 of the last 4 from the starters

Last edited:
4 walks for Miggy today 3 intentional which is a little bit surprising given the rate at which he's just been pounding into the ground lately, make em pay victor

Last edited:
Damn I thought that was gone at first damn just not able to get any umpth off that knee to get it over

Isn't it funny all these people who made the trip from Cleveland just to sit out in the cold and freeze their balls off?

Iggy just saved us a lot of trouble here in the 7th with a nice diving catch at short

Last edited:
Simon with a nice quailty start 6.2 1 earned run responsible for the runner on first..everybody hold your breath now pen parade time

Simon for the 7th with over a PC of 100 could be a mistake and Iggy with a play. Could save thhe inning. pop gets the 2nd out PC 111 and he done with a great outing. Leaves with the lead at 4-1. Relief time.

How long do those appeals processes take? lots of royals slapped with suspensions today all appealing though any chance they'll all be out just in time for our series with them end of month

Last edited:
Ok I think the team strikeouts are starting to get a little out of control too many guys always seem to be way out in front of off speed stuff

Brantley continues to be a huge tiger killer 4 hits for him today

7 for 8 in the series so far

Next tiger killer Moss up with runners at the corners one out could really use a double play here

Last edited:
Back