Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lou Holtsssschzz

drinking is so awesome! I'm gonna go have a drink right now!

everyone in our house has been sick with a sore throat for a week+, and I'm just starting to get that stinging, tingly feeling back there... better make it a hot toddy.

My wife and all of my friends are sick right now. I have no one to drink with. I can only give them shit about being sick weaklings.

I get sick about once a decade and I'm overdue so I'll probably be paying for my shit talking relatively soon.

i usually get a cold twice a year. it sucks.

I think it's a lack of sleep. I've had to learn to force myself to go to bed now, even though late night is usually the only "quiet time" I get.

i usually get a cold twice a year. it sucks.

I think it's a lack of sleep. I've had to learn to force myself to go to bed now, even though late night is usually the only "quiet time" I get.

That does suck. The last time I got sick was in 2003 and it wasn't even an illness. I got a nasty stomach infection from a lake. It was really awful so I will spare the details.

Last edited:
Seriously. He never made a single plan, I always did. The last straw was when I flat out told him to make plans and let me know where to meet, didn't hear from him all day until it got late then he said he wished we could have gotten together. FOR REAL?! I mean good grief. I'm a single mom and the only person in my department at work which means I call most of the shots all damn day, step up and take control for once. ;-P

Forget the beer, give me some Coke to go with the Jack and I'm a happy girl. Coke as in Coca-Cola, not cocaine!

I'm going to a fish fry tonight. Dinner is at 7, BYOB. Be there.

��

Last edited:
I can't wait until I can be at an outdoor fish fry again. This month and winter are both whores. Dirty, dirty whores.

I don't even like fish, but I go for the company and booze. One of the good things about living in Cincinnati is that there's a catholic church on every corner and they all have fish fries and festivals every year.

I don't even like fish, but I go for the company and booze. One of the good things about living in Cincinnati is that there's a catholic church on every corner and they all have fish fries and festivals every year.

Booze :cheers: and company are both good things. I love fish. I'm ready to fry some up at the lake with my dad again. These freezing temps are not conducive to anything except:
frozen-love.jpg

All I know is, the last guy I dated drank nothing but IPAs and he was a little bitch.

I don't think that's due to the beer he drank. Didn't you say he was a buckeye, or am I thinking of someone else? I bet that's what it is.

drinking is so awesome! I'm gonna go have a drink right now!

everyone in our house has been sick with a sore throat for a week+, and I'm just starting to get that stinging, tingly feeling back there... better make it a hot toddy.

Have you seen that "Not your father's root beer?" That stuff is trouble. Apparently, there's an orange soda now too.

Seriously. He never made a single plan, I always did. The last straw was when I flat out told him to make plans and let me know where to meet...

Forget the beer, give me some Coke to go with the Jack and I'm a happy girl. Coke as in Coca-Cola, not cocaine!

How far along had the relationship advanced by this time (in other words, had you two done it yet?).

I like Jack with a splash of soda water on the rocks; every now and then though I just drink shots with a Mickey's chaser.

Sour beers aren't for everyone.

Big fan of Rodenbach Grand Cru. Ordered one last week when I saw John U. Bacon talk. I asked him if he thought Lloyd Carr intentionally tried to undermine RR. He said 'people are complicated'.

How y'all like that segue?

Big fan of Rodenbach Grand Cru. Ordered one last week when I saw John U. Bacon talk. I asked him if he thought Lloyd Carr intentionally tried to undermine RR. He said 'people are complicated'.

How y'all like that segue?

I haven't seen Rodenbach Grand Cru around Indy before. I also haven't been looking. I'll keep an eye out and give it a shot if it's available.

I enjoyed your segue way more than these stupid segway rollerboards:
QjQ1RDRCOUY2REMxOUExRkM1Q0M6MDNjMTY0MGUxM2VjMjk2ZDZiM2I4ODI4ZWY2MDJmZGU6Ojo6OjA_g2cvnq.jpg

Oh, and when a question about Les Miles came up, Bacon said that he takes every opportunity to emphatically state that the uglier rumors about Les Miles and why he might have a bad relationship with some people in the Michigan coaching tree are completely untrue. He wouldn't say what rumor because he doesn't want more people thinking it might be true, but if you know the rumor, you know which one he's talking about.

Oh, and when a question about Les Miles came up, Bacon said that he takes every opportunity to emphatically state that the uglier rumors about Les Miles and why he might have a bad relationship with some people in the Michigan coaching tree are completely untrue. He wouldn't say what rumor because he doesn't want more people thinking it might be true, but if you know the rumor, you know which one he's talking about.

Interesting. I still would not want him as UM's coach.

Back