Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 32: Detroit @ Arizona 5-10-2017

Just got home and turned the game on to see....

.....a fucking walk to the pitcher and a two-out, two-run single on an 0-2 count.

Stupidest team ever.

Omg it was a 0-2 coint..
$^#;&#^$&$,$*$$?$?

I'm watching a wwll documentary on my tablet with Tiger game muted.. good thing I missed that I probably would have posted 20 different post about it

Last edited:
And finally after all these years .. What the hell Miggy. Do something, stupid .265 batting average, and crappy OPS. Make your money.

And finally after all these years .. What the hell Miggy. Do something, stupid .265 batting average, and crappy OPS. Make your money.

Miggys first two at bats tonight were terrible hacking at shit all over the map

Sanchez blows it open, I'm tellin ya it's his wind up, he doesn't twist the leg back as far as he used to and hitters pick it up better than three years ago..the back isn't turned away and the deception isn't there without it, don't know why our coaches can't figure this shit out..bunch of gd shithooks pitching coach needs to be canned

Last edited:
And then I watch Dirty Sanchez give up back-to-back dingers at the exact moment I was reading that article that someone posted about Sanchez is now an even bigger problem since KRod was demoted.

No shit.

Hey Al Avila and Brad Ausmus; What more do you need now?
DFA Sanchez! He has been burnt toast and a rotten egg for over 2 years.

Sanchez blows it open, I'm tellin ya it's his wind up, he doesn't twist the leg back as far as he used to and hitters pick it up better than three years ago..the deception isn't there without it, don't know why our coaches can't figure this shit out

When was the last great tiger pitching coach? Roger Craig maybe ?

Go watch some film of Sanchez from three years ago dubee ya friggen dipshit

Sanchez now has given up 8 homeruns in 17 IP this year.

Sanchez HR/9 ratio
2013- 0.45, 1st in AL (Fister 2nd 0..60)
2014- 0.29, 2nd in AL
2015- 1.66, 43rd of 44
2016- 1.76, 42nd of 44
2017- 3.24++

Last edited:
Meathook k's on a pitch 50'ft off the plate to end the tigers 8th

Last edited:
Back