Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 37 Tigers vs. orioles May 16, 2017

did you happen to catch the game on espn last night ? It was like Puerta Rican Day or something and it was one guest after another in the booth . It was as f the game wasnt even being played , it was terrible .

Nah, I missed it. Thank goodness..

Sparky would say you'll know about your team after 40 games. No disrespect for Sparky but I can tell now.. 37 games in and this team is bad. You can tell me about runs per game, and top 10 this or whatever, this team is bad.

f'k nuts fielden culbreth is a horse shit ump too, Miggy's at bat, bottom of the strike zone is a ball, below the strike zone is a strike, walks.

Victor with a homerun, 5 minutes later, the Tigers are called for delay of game as Victor just gets by second base,

7 - 3,

These days I'm not so sure I could run faster than Victor. It'd be a close race.. I'd probably fall down because of my bad coordination.

Let me guess , you tools who have never played a lick of baseball will say Iglesias shoulda had that and that he hot dogged it .

Back