Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 38 Tigers vs. orioles May 17, 2017

nsonnett14

Everyones pry pissed about last night and said screw the game thread lol , dont blame ya !!

Least Fulmer worked out of trouble there .....btw Miggy was a late scratch tonight

I see Tyler Collins right back out there today haha , you're telling me there isnt anyone even close to being better than this scrub down on the farm ??

Even Upton couldnt believe he got a hit !! Make that count now , we should kill this bum Jiminez

Ok Iglesias , now THAT was a hot dog play !! Just throw the damn ball idiot

So much for a shut down inning lol ...maybe the bats will respond

Schoop is the new Luke Scott. This guy just kills the Tigers in nearly every game.

Schoop is the new Luke Scott. This guy just kills the Tigers in nearly every game.

Be an intersting topic , list the one or two players on each team current or in the past that have been Tiger Killers .

ESPN Tiger home page; "Miguel Cabrera was a late scratch from Detroit's starting lineup Wednesday night against Baltimore because of a sore left side. He is expected to have further testing." I have been wondering about his health. Wonder could it be back related?

Back