Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 39 Tigers vs. orioles May 18, 2017

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
Tigers lineup
1. Ian Kinsler, 2B
2. Nicholas Castellanos, 3B
3. J.D. Martinez, RF
4. Victor Martinez, DH
5. Justin Upton, LF
6. Alex Avila, C
7. Tyler Collins, CF
8. Andrew Romine, 1B
9. Jose Iglesias, SS
RHP Jordan Zimmermann
Bench: C James McCann, OF Mikie Mahtook, IF Dixon Machado, 1B Miguel Cabrera (injured).

http://www.mlive.com/tigers/index.ssf/2017/05/victor_martinez_paternity_list.html#incart_river_index
Victor Martinez to be placed on paternity list after game.
Mlive

http://www.blessyouboys.com/2017/5/...ltimore-orioles-dylan-bundy-jordan-zimmermann
Tigers vs. Orioles Preview: Detroit aims for series win over Baltimore’s Dylan Bundy.
BYBTB

Last edited:
How many runs will Zimmerman give up? How many innings will he go? No confidence in this guy. Unlikely either Wilson will pitch today considering they've both pitched 2 days in a row. Almost a guarantee we'll see Sanchez if Zim gets knocked around early.

Last edited:
Zero chance of taking the series with sucksirmann on the mound. I'm still pissed off at Upton for getting himself out thinking the pitcher was going to give him anything at all to hit, and not taking his walk to bring JD up with no where to put him to get that run in from 3rd Tuesday night. boycotting today's game as well. 19-19 is just not good enough, they need to go on a nice long 8 game winning streak or something but that won't happen anytime soon with this Jekyll and Hyde 21 man roster.

Last edited:
How many runs will Zimmerman give up? How many innings will he go? No confidence in this guy. Unlikely either Wilson will pitch today considering they've both pitched 2 days in a row. Almost a guarantee we'll see Sanchez if Zim gets knocked around early.

5 innings and 6 runs

That didn't take long for Zimmersuck to have 2 out bullshit and give up a homerun,

That didn't take long for Zimmersuck to have 2 out bullshit and give up a homerun,

I'm mad I took my lunch an hour late today so I could watch and inning in the break room here at work. Literally starved myself lol just to see that crap!

Zimmersuck has become a batting practice pitcher,

way too many hits per innings pitch, whip and era suck as well.

Wonder if there is a national league team GM who is dumb enough that would trade for him.

Might as well get Sanchez warming up. Getting ugly quick, already down 3-0

looks my prediction of him going 5 innings and giving up only 6 runs was a little high on the innings and low on the runs :(

P1 on Schoop was a textbook strike and CB kicked it to the curb

Well nice pitch running inside on Jones, he just got it,
and Upton did everything but catch it next to the wall.

The way you guys are talking I thought we were getting our ass kicked.. Looks like JD making up for lost time.

Hardy is getting squeezed like a roll of Charmin with Smith at the plate ... and once more CB Bucknor has a direct influence on the game's progression.

Last edited:
Are the Tigers giving up a shit load of home runs this season or is it my imagination?

Hardy is getting squeezed like a roll of Charmin with Smith at the plate ... and once more CB Bucknor has a direct influence on the game's progression.

I said this was going to happen before the first game of this series.
He is the world's worst umpire.
Had a couple of short tweets the other night with Orioles pitcher and now tv color man Jim Palmer about Bucknor.

Back