Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 41 Tigers vs. rangers May 20, 2017

This rangers pitcher griffin is throwing on of the slowest curves around 68,

JD fouls several pitches and draws a walk,

Upton skies to left,

Nick With a 3 Run Homer!!!
F'n Great!!!

Tigers lead 7 - 0,

Tigers with 4 Bombs,

Rangers pitcher griffin with 77 pitches after 3 innings,

I like it,

When it came off the bat I thought it was a pop out for sure.

Its hard to tell with him because everytime he makes contact he showcases as if he just "got it " ...dont know what the deal is this year with his follow through but its annoying and keeps fooling me lol

JV and his game of peek a boo with the runner again. Seems to really get him in trouble the last couple years.

Yeah JV was on and you could see and sense it,

then the start of this inning,

17 pitches in the 4th before getting an out,

3 FB's at 97/98 up around the eyes and odor and his scraggly beard sit down,

Last edited:
McCann gets one through third with the big gallo unable to field the grounder,

Good timing on the slow curve by Kinsler,

Holy Shit Alex Avila is Crushing the baseball, opposite field smash to left and runners score,

Tigers lead 9 - 2,

griffin gone 88 pitches 9 runs with Avila on second, 9 hits, 4 Bombs, walk and 3 k's,

I honestly can't even believe what Avila is doing this year but i'm loving it !!

Back