Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 43 Tigers @ Astros May 22, 2017

tigermud

Detroit

Kinsler
Avila
Miggy
Vmart
JD
Nick
Collins
Meathook
Machado

P: fulmer

Astros

Springer
Reddick
Altuve
Correa
Beltran
Gattis
Gonlazes
Gurriel
Bregman

P: Peacock

Last edited:
Peacock strikes out the side in the first with extreme ease..tigers strike out way too damn much

I'm going to bitch about this home plate ump.....
Already this f'n home plate ump Chris Guccione gives the low strikes to peacock, and is squeezing the shit out of Fulmer's pitches especially to Altuve.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9bCi6rUMAACCdu.jpg

If I watch the whole game, I'm sure Ausmus will piss me off too.

What do you think about all that Mawilli?

I agree KC, thought the home plate ump in the last two guys where good, Mike Everitt and Jordan Baker...Tonights ump Chris Guccione did not give us the same pitches he gave the Astros in the first inning

Last edited:
I'm going to bitch about this home plate ump.....
Already this f'n home plate ump Chris Guccione gives the low strikes to peacock, and is squeezing the shit out of Fulmer's pitches especially to Altuve.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9bCi6rUMAACCdu.jpg

If I watch the whole game, I'm sure Ausmus will piss me off too.

What do you think about all that Mawilli?

It has been pretty strange how our pitchers have often looked like they're getting squeezed this year. I wonder if it's something the catchers are doing?

6 up 6 down for peacock easy peasy not even breaking a sweat

It has been pretty strange how our pitchers have often looked like they're getting squeezed this year. I wonder if it's something the catchers are doing?

It could be the weak pitch framing that McCann is demonstrating.

I think it is our frame of reference. When our guys don't get a call we say they are getting squeezed but when it's the other way we overlook it. Also, it makes it worse because our batters swing at everything...the other pitchers don't have the number of opportunities to get squeezed

I am probably wrong about this,
but I am getting the feeling that Miggy is getting pissed at some opposing players to the point he is going to get very close to knocking someone TFO.

Last nights game with the pitcher thinking he was stealing signs, when all he was saying was the pitcher had a changeup which the Tigers didn't know,
a base runner in a recent game running to first base bumping him, and just the last baserunner for the astros the bottom half 2nd inning possible same as he looked long and hard at the batter gurriel.

Plus the shit with the indians and terry francoma earlier this season when the pitcher, forget which one, threw up and in to him like last year,

Miggy likes to have fun on the field with lots of opposing players, but he is not to be trifled with.

Back