Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 43 Tigers @ Astros May 22, 2017

Rod says he thinks goose will be up pitching by years end...I can see that since they'll be a big sell off in July we'll see him for sure as a sep call up min

Rod says he thinks goose will be up pitching by years end...I can see that since they'll be a big sell off in July we'll see him for sure as a sep call up min

I see two words in his future. (And i hope not)

Tommy John.

Collins is like 0-50 interrupted by one good game, get the fk outta here Collins

Last edited:
Houston pitching leads the AL in strike outs...and they are smart enough to throw us a steady diet of breaking pitches...this could be a long series.

21-23 as they ain't going to be winning tomorrow either with sucksirmann

It's not risky put him on not like it will make any difference with the offense taking the night off

Last edited:
Good teams find away to manufacture a run or two in the 1-0 game

Is hicks still up or did they send him back down after activating victor

Back