Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 44 Tigers vs. astros May 23, 2017

Our starting pitching sucks outside of JV and his walks % higher than it's been in years, and Fulmer,

Boyd is just another tease lefty, Norris is good and then loses concentration and can't find the plate, it's like he is on a sugar rush like Beavis and is all amped up. Another pair of pitchers who regulary get to 100 pitches by the 4th or 5th inning.
and Mr. Happy face Zimmermann with 66 pitches in 3 innings, what a f'n waste, one good month April 2016 and since then he is lit up regularly.
He says, "Oh I'm really close, I feel good, and healthy", Fuck you Zimm start pitching better, we want better results.

Avila and Ausmus have waited longer than real playoff teams by sticking with shitbum starters, relievers, and position players, because they don't want to bruise a players ego, Fuck them!! and fuck their egos. All the lip service in Spring Training putting the best 25 man roster out there.
Bunch of liars,

We have no CF'er, one of the streakiest LF'ers in baseball, and a RF'er that they can't or won't sign long term, which is a f'n shame, A DH that should be batting 6th since he is the worst baserunner in MLB history, a SS who can't hit, an all-star Second Baseman who might start hitting but going on 35 who knows, and an all-time great First baseman who has some health dings, worries about family in a crazy South American country, and who knows what else while he is not hitting his usual Doubles, and Home runs, and a Right handed hitting catcher who shits vs. righty pitching, and I don't give a fuck about his homeruns making up for it, and another catcher who should be playing more vs. righty pitchers but might get worn down playing more and be crawling by August who just struckout 4 times last night.

Add to this all this a f'n shit stew manager, coaches, and GM.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9bCi6rUMAACCdu.jpg

Last edited:
Our starting pitching sucks outside of JV and his walks % higher than it's been in years, and Fulmer,

Boyd is just another tease lefty, Norris is good and then loses concentration and can't find the plate, it's like he is on a sugar rush like Beavis and is all amped up. Another pair of pitchers who regulary get to 100 pitches by the 4th or 5th inning.
and Mr. Happy face Zimmermann with 66 pitches in 3 innings, what a f'n waste, one good month April 2016 and since then he is lit up regularly.
He says, "Oh I'm really close, I feel good, and healthy", Fuck you Zimm start pitching better, we want better results.

Avila and Ausmus have waited longer than real playoff teams by sticking with shitbum starters, relievers, and position players, because they don't want to bruise a players ego, Fuck them!! and fuck their egos. All the lip service in Spring Training putting the best 25 man roster out there.
Bunch of liars,

We have no CF'er, one of the streakiest LF'ers in baseball, and a RF'er that they can't or won't sign long term, which is a f'n shame, A DH that should be batting 6th since he is the worst baserunner in MLB history, a SS who can't hit, an all-star Second Baseman who might start hitting but going on 35 who knows, and an all-time great First baseman who has some health dings, worries about family in a crazy South American country, and who knows what else while he is not hitting his usual Doubles, and Home runs, and a Right handed hitting catcher who shits vs. righty pitching, and I don't give a fuck about his homeruns making up for it, and another catcher who should be playing more vs. righty pitchers but might get worn down playing more and be crawling by August who just struckout 4 times last night.

Now you know why i made that thread about trying to acquire a top tier starting pitcher ...i'm as frustrated as you are ughh

Bunch of liars,

I can't disagree with this assessment, which leads to the conclusion that the team should be blown up before the trade deadline.

Problem is, I do not trust Al Avila to be the guy to do this. No way in hell.

Now you know why i made that thread about trying to acquire a top tier starting pitcher ...i'm as frustrated as you are ughh

They do need a SP to put in the rotation, but it will cost in players and $$$.

and another reliever, but the cost would be the same,
I can't see "Michelin Man" Rondon consistently helping, and maybe Jimenez does need to develop his slider alot more so I don't see it comiong from the Tigers minors,

I can't disagree with this assessment, which leads to the conclusion that the team should be blown up before the trade deadline.

Problem is, I do not trust Al Avila to be the guy to do this. No way in hell.

I do not want to see either JV or Miggy traded. period.
Blow up the rest of it,

I agree, I don't see Al Avila making the right deals,
I thought it was stupid to tell the baseball word he wanted to trade players.
What other GM in his right mind would give him a fair deal?? No one did.

I do not want to see either JV or Miggy traded. period.
Blow up the rest of it,

I agree, I don't see Al Avila making the right deals,
I thought it was stupid to tell the baseball word he wanted to trade players.
What other GM in his right mind would give him a fair deal?? No one did.

I'm in the same boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchrapp View Post
Not sure it would help but why McCann and not Avila vs a RHP?

This question has been posed several times this year. Especially with Avila's hot start, I just don't get it.

This is one reason of many that we have have a bozo for a manager,
no matter how eloquent and intelligent he sounds answering questions.
But Al Avila will most likely give him an extension. bunch of f'ktards.

Is it dumb to say i think this is our inning ??!! lol who knows gotta try something

Bunch of liars,

Add 195+ would buy a many a teams in the MLB.

He had played the last 7 days. He needed the rest.

He played a lot because of Miggy injury and McCann played quite a bit as well. He doesn't need rest.. Especially because he was at 1B most of those games.

Last edited:
Back