Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 44 Tigers vs. astros May 23, 2017

So that determines if you sit? Good to know.

What is your problem? You troll half the people on this forum and your a damn mod? You realize it's ok to have different opinions, right? No need for douchebag remarks all the time.

Well there went the momentum. Shitty, that spark felt like it might turn the game around.

What is your problem? You troll half the people on this forum and your a damn mod? You realize it's ok to have different opinions, right? No need for douchebag remarks all the time.

Woah? It's just a conversation. And it seems people don't know what the word troll means.. But I'll remember that when you say something about a Reb post.

Woah? It's just a conversation. And it seems people don't know what the word troll means.. But I'll remember that when you say something about a Reb post.

Rebbiv and I have been fine for awhile now. No use trying to stoke that one up bud. Very Mod of you though. :cheers:

Rebbiv and I have been fine for awhile now. No use trying to stoke that one up bud. Very Mod of you though. :cheers:

I make a simple post about a lefty not starting and you take offense? And throw out the "T" word. If anyone is starting things it's you. I was curious because it happens way too often.

Another one of our revolving door of relievers that refuse to attack the strike zone

Good thing he's batting .220. He seems to start off nicely this season.. I really had hope this was his year.

After the way he hit in ST i really thought this was his year too ....nope im done i officially hate this loser . Trade him for anything

After the way he hit in ST i really thought this was his year too ....nope im done i officially hate this loser . Trade him for anything

Probably would have gotten a better haul before the season than now.. I also thought his defense was improving too. Boy was I wrong..

Upton blows , why would anyone ever throw him a fastball again ? Slider or curve low and away and hes done

Last edited:
Back