Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 50 Tigers @ WhiteSox 5-28-2017

tigermud

Detroit

Lettuce 2b
Avila C
Miggy (need to get it going, it's almost June Miggy) 1B
Log Jam Martinez DH
Just Dingers Martinez RF
Upton in a funk again LF
Worlds Worst Defensive 3b
Next .200 man up Presley CF
Hot Dog Iggy SS

Zimmsirsucks 4-3 (5.86)

Suxs

L Garcia CF
M Cabrera LF
Abreu 1B
Frazier 3b
Davidson DH
Ansderson SS
Sanchez 2B
Narvaez C
W Garcia RF

Gonzalez 3-5 (4.55)

How many Garcia's do the white soxs have! There best one not playing today? Anyone ever notice none of his ex tiger teammates ever say much to him?

Tigers look to avoid going back to 4 under and dropping back to 4th place in the AL Central. I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
Tiger bats 6 up 6 down on only 19 pitches as they all swing at just about everything, upton especially just looks awful. I can only guess they all know the sell off isn't far away if they don't get it going and they are all pressing big time

Last edited:
Brad doesn't strike me as the type of manager that can get them to stop pressing either.

Shitsoxs pitcher perfect through 3 tigers offense now 6th in the majors in team strikeouts. Bats strike out way too damn much

Ball game tigers lose again last place by the end of the road trip

I hope not. If they are going to lose, I want them to get crushed and embarrassed!

I have those thoughts too but then realize nobody is going to be any happier at all after the sell off and all the muds get called up to close out the second half, nobody is even going to care at all anymore and it's going to be very sad. Right now it's just pissed all the time after June it will turn to depresssion

Last edited:
Tarp coming off, lucky us we get to see some more terrible offense

I have those thoughts to but then realize nobody is going to be any happier at all after the sell off and all the muds get called up to close out the second half, nobody is even going to care at all anymore and it's going to be very sad. Right now it's just pissed all the time after June it will turn to depresssion

And what Tiger has value that any one will trade for.

I'm just about at the point where I'm done with this team and want them to blow it up completely. I thought they'd contend and make the wild card but this teams window is closed.

Miggy is 0-10 in this series and having a very sub par year

Back