Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 50 Tigers @ WhiteSox 5-28-2017

JD, kinsler, verlander, miggy, Wilsons, Greene, upton, Avila, Iggy.

JD,only good player tigers can build around. Kinsler 10 day dl. Verlander too high. Wilsons that's throwing out the baby with the bath water. I sure they bring back value. Green might be a good one. Upton wish full thinking. Avila I'm sure he fetch a king ransom. Iggy U R Kidding. Bench player at best. IDK even had he had a gold glove tied around his neck.

Some of them you can not get back any better than what you all ready have.

JD,only good player tigers can build around. Kinsler 10 day dl. Verlander too high. Wilsons that's throwing out the baby with the bath water. I sure they bring back value. Green might be a good one. Upton wish full thinking. Avila I'm sure he fetch a king ransom. Iggy U R Kidding. Bench player at best. IDK even had he had a gold glove tied around his neck.

Some of them you can not get back any better than what you all ready have.

To Injury prone, build around fulmer

Last edited:
How bout brad get fired after today's game to start it off? Dubee can follow him out the door to

Zimmerman's pitch count is in great shape...only 60 through 4. He should be good for 3 more innings and 4 more earned runs.

Last edited:
This team is so poorly constructed. Just bad and they're not going to get better any time soon.

Another error for clown shoes at 3b or at least it should be, how many errors would this Joke have if they counted all those that should have been errors 20, 30?

Jordan Zimmerman

You f'n blow dead goats
He's a packers fan, that should have been your first clue he wasn't going to work out here Avila

Last edited:
Getting home I just turned it on. this is Disgusting that they are losing 7 - 0 and the whitesox pitcher is throwing a perfect game, fuck,
Fuck you Zimmermann, what a pos,
Fuck you Al Avila for signing 4 stiffs in the last year and a half.

47 strike outs for tiger hitters in this series most in a four game series since 1913

Back