Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 158. tigers verses white sox. Sept 24th.

Wow, Verlander actually located a perfect breaking ball. where has that pitch been?

Suarez, holladay, and lettuce should all just bunt and get the pitcher moving off the mound and working more...it's not like these guys will get a hit... sorry nick is playing not es....yeah he can't bunt. Lol

Last edited:
Gotta try something different when I pitcher is this good.

I hate the sacrifice as much as anyone but this type of game that fly out by Kinsler is worthless.

So if Kinsler bunts.... Davis may have scored.. up to miggy and vm..

Lay off those outside pitches, geez.

JD and Cabrera keep flailing on those.

that was a way over aggressive at bat from miggy there. gotta be patient guys let it come to you don't help em out.

I think you have to play for a run or two.... Kinsler should have been sacrificing or bunting for a base hit. Just my opinion. ..

well, at least Sale has 62 pitches through 3 innings. Maybe they can run him out of the game by the 7th inning.

Those outside pitches are killing our hitters today, they keep swinging at this junk.

Just unacceptable outcome of a inning that started so well. You have to make some thing happen.. The white sox are a really bad fielding team... so frustrating wasting chances. .

Back