Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 160 Tigers vs. Twins Sept 26

I would recommend the tigers change thier approach againts these damn twins hitters for the next two games these gnats are all over everything on em all year

I guess the same thing that we have been saving Soria for the past couple of weeks since he came off the DL... I don't understand Brad's thinking here... Ryan did good for one inning, why was Anibal not in afterwards... Now that it is 8-3, my guess is that he'll get a chance in the 7th or 8th, after the game is lost... I know Anibal is not used to pressure situations coming in as a relief option, but wtf he is going to do this in the postseason, so let's see it now...

Rick Porcello, 2014:
32 GS
204.2 IP
3.43 ERA
3.67 FIP
3.2 fWAR
3.3 RA9-WAR.

Porcello last 6 starts: 31.1 IP, 49 hits, 26 runs, 19 ER, 9 walks, 27 K's.

Porcello now belongs on the same shit list as Nathan for me. Two big games where he didn't even give his offense a chance.

1 game lead. Pathetic. KC is about to go 4-1 on their road trip.. while we're about to fall to 3-2 on out homestand. What a joke.

Rick Porcello, 2014:
32 GS
204.2 IP
3.43 ERA
3.67 FIP
3.2 fWAR
3.3 RA9-WAR.

Porcello last 6 starts: 31.1 IP, 49 hits, 26 runs, 19 ER, 9 walks, 27 K's.

By far most ip in a year for him he's prolly out of gas

This is back to a shit fest blow out again, damit, those f'en SUXS are just laying right the hell down to FY Ventura

I was not giving up on this game but apparently Ausmus had already. I can't fight that.

This is going to be a copy of 2009. 2 game lead with 3 to go. We end up tied for the division, and lose the tiebreaker.

It's sad that a non-experienced team like KC is showing the Tigers how to win a division.

I'm officially on the #FireAusmus bus. He's a fucking moron. There is NO WAY Ryan, Johnson, and Hardy should have been used before Sanchez. Johnson sucks gigantic dick, and Ryan and Hardy are rookies. We needed this game to stay close, now its out of reach. Im sick of this fucking moron fucking up every time he has to make a decision. Hell, fire him after the game and let Lamont finish out the season. he can't be any worse.

Last edited:
I just don't get why Brad waited to bring Sanchez in? I mean, he may be crap out of the pen, but he may be great. We know the other guys that pitched are crap already.

I just don't get why Brad waited to bring Sanchez in? I mean, he may be crap out of the pen, but he may be great. We know the other guys that pitched are crap already.

Its because he's a brain-dead moron.

Sanchez relegated to mop-up duty and Mario and Rod are either clueless or on a gag order. Either way, how do they sleep at night?

Good to see Miggy keep his streak of 25 HRs up. His off season is a career year for most sluggers.

We could have used that 2 innings ago, Miggy. I appreciate it, but still...

Back