Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 161 Tigers vs. twinks September 27

Much better at bats here in the 4th inning

And as soon as I say that out loud Nick takes a called third alex k's on three pithces, I'm sorry I'll stop trying to say something nice.

Last edited:
Damn, I've been over on the Michigan board kavetching, and I've allowed Minnesota to get something going here...

Tom Gage DetNews;
plausible thought - Omar Vizquel leaves #Tigers to manage elsewhere, Trammell returns to Detroit as a coach - he and Ausmus are friends.

I loved Tram and Gibby as players. That's how I would choose to have them stay (I try to forget Trammel was manager here once) as former players only.

But Asmus blows.

Dumb baseball by Miguel. .. He has to get the out cat first...what a bonehead.

3 of those cheap c'ksuckin twins hits and now these fuckers score.

Last edited:
We are just playing soft. The Twins are not this good, not their pitching and certainly not their offense.

And we just let them take the lead. Beginning to wonder if this team has any heart at all.

Infield single, blop single, mental mistake infield single, slap single to right, ball hit in the hole runs scores on out number 2 and just like that the tigers are losing to the twins again

Miggy needs to be smarter. Just looking at second cost him the out at first.

Just terrible how we play verses this crap fuck team.

Last edited:
This team is a joke. Fuck you, Miggy. This team is one game away from clinching a god damn division and they can't fucking put this team away. Fucking chokers.

Boo the fuck out of these guys, fans. FUCK THESE PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT.

Last edited:
Some guy I've never heard of hitting .208 makes it 4-1 this is fking infuriating that they can't beat this fucking team

Last edited:
It really does suck how this team just can't finish ever. .. year after year .

Last edited:
Back