Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 162 - Tigers vs Twinks, Sept 28th. WIN OR ELSE.

spockmaster

Tigers:

Kinsler, 2B (.612 OPS since July 1st, still hitting leadoff, #FireAusmus)
Hunter, RF
Miggy, 1B
VMart, DH
JDMart, LF
Avila, C
Stonehands, 3B
Lettuce, SS
The Shittier Version of Quintin Berry, CF (because Ausmus is a fucking moron, #FireAusmus)

Price, P

Assholes:
Santana, SS
FUCK OFF DOZIER, 2B
Head & Shoulders, 1B
Dont throw him a strike, DH
Pinto bean, C
Assia, RF
Escobar, 3B
Hermann, LF
Hicks, CF

Gibson, P

We had better fucking win today. #FireAusmus either way.

Why the hell is Carrera playing? Dude is terrible

Last edited:
Why the hell is Carrera playing? Dude is terrible

Ausmus is a fucking moron. Even Don Kelly is better than Carrera, but Ausmus somehow thinks Carrera is a good defensive outfielder. He said so earlier today.

#FireAusmus

Go Tigers! Boy, do I ever hate Minnesota. For the last 2 games, for 2009's game 163, and the 1987 playoffs.

8 pitches on the 1st batter! 3 on the 2nd was better, 2 outs. 2 on the single, 20 mil, 4 Hr Mauer, 5 pitch 3rd out. PC 18

Good god, I saw someone on twitter who seriously wants Gibson as our manager. I didnt think people that stupid existed.

Ausmus is a fucking moron. Even Don Kelly is better than Carrera, but Ausmus somehow thinks Carrera is a good defensive outfielder. He said so earlier today.

#FireAusmus

Not just Ausmus though. A few posters here were droning on about how great he was after the Ajax trade because he made one jumping catch that would have been routine for Don Kelly.

The funniest thing is he (Carerra) makes Davis, who is pretty bad in his own right, seem like a great CF. And now he will likely be our playoff CF. :ashamed:

Good god, I saw someone on twitter who seriously wants Gibson as our manager. I didnt think people that stupid existed.

There are still people who hated Leyland for no other reason than because he replaced Trammel. Some people let their love of former players interfere with their intelligence.

Game starting for our hitters about how I feared it would, easy 1-2-3 inning for Gibson.

Guys, I've had a sad but not unexpected death in the family, and I won't be watching the game, or posting to the board much today. So you'll have to hold down the fort for me.

Guys, I've had a sad but not unexpected death in the family, and I won't be watching the game, or posting to the board much today. So you'll have to hold down the fort for me.

Condolences, Tinsel. We'll try to bring this one home for you.

Nice work mr. Price...... calling all tiger hitters...calling all tiger hitters ... time to dine!!!!

Back