Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Offseason Deals and Rumors

I'd like to see a giant shake up. At least 3-5 players going out with and at least that many coming back in trades.

I would LOVE to see them pull off the type of trade they did when they got Scherzer and Jackson. Send a few of the older more expensive guys for several younger MLB players. I don't think DD can get that lucky again.

Reports coming out that the Tigers are sending Robbie Ray and an unnamed IF to Arizona for Shane Green in a 3 team deal that includes the Yankees.

Yes. I still hear Porcello for Cespitardo or however you spell it. I'd hate that trade..

Yes. I still hear Porcello for Cespitardo or however you spell it. I'd hate that trade..

there would have to be more than that for the Tigers or have the sox pick up a lot of the contract.

MLB Tonight announced Brandon Moss to the Tribe. Reynolds thinks the Indians as the team to win the Central now. Tigers have no bench, bullpen, no depth.

Cards looking at Scherzer. Bosox Pete think he will still resign with Tigers.

MLB Tonight announced Brandon Moss to the Tribe. Reynolds thinks the Indians as the team to win the Central now. Tigers have no bench, bullpen, no depth.

Cards looking at Scherzer. Bosox Pete think he will still resign with Tigers.
With that rotation ?

The Cards don't seem like the organization who would sign someone for that kind of money..

As of now..unless we sign some impact player it's going to be a battle inside the ALC.

Last edited:
As of now..unless we sign some impact player it's going to be a battle inside the ALC.
Well, we still have not resigned Kelly yet which should take us over the top and be the favorites

The Cards don't seem like the organization who would sign someone for that kind of money..

They gave Wainwright 5Y/$97MM. I think they could offer Max something he'd take, especially since St. Louis is where he wants to play anyways.

If we end up signing Max (or Price) we are going to be a terrible team for several years. Too much payroll tied up in 6 players. (JV, Miggy, Sanchez, Kinsler, Vmart, Max/Price) We just cannot afford any more top tier contracts.

Last edited:
Didn't realize Max wanted to play for them. I would try and trade Price. We need some serious young talent..

Didn't realize Max wanted to play for them. I would try and trade Price. We need some serious young talent..

Well he was a huge fan of them growing up in St. Louis. And he mentioned before they were his favorite team, so I'm just putting 2 and 2 together.

Back