Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Yankees 6-20-15 Game #68

Check swing single makes it 10-0

Which position player do we see pitch tonight lettuce?

Ok make it quick offense lets get those Yankees up to bat again as quickly as possible

And brad concedes the game after 5 innings takes miggy, kinslerr, ceps all out of the line up, clown shoes in at 3rd lettuce to first...

I understand a fan walking out already but the manager is never supposed to quit so early is he? You still got 12 outs where is the fight? Just another reason he needs to be fired concedes after 5 no fight in him...or maybe he's trying to send a message to them that if you aren't going to grind out your at bats I'll put other guys in and see if they are interested

Last edited:
And it makes sense manager threw in the towel after 5 so why not the players follow suit they should all just lay down now and let em pile up 20 more runs manager quits after 5 innings what kinda message does that send?

Last edited:
11 runs and 16 hits with 1 out in the 5th inning.

That's 13

And the Tigers only have 2 hits of their own..man this team is pathetic I really think brad needs to go, he doesn't appear to be able to get these guys to play with any passion they all just look so listless all the time just like their deer in the headlights manager

Last edited:
The only left to see is whether or not the Yankees will score in every inning tonight.

Can we get one of the reporters to step up in the post game tonight and ask brad if he thinks he's doing a good job?

Nick k's low and away again shocking...offense needs a new approach time for Joyner to go too. You can't score less than the league ave in 50% of your games and consider that a good job

Last edited:
Watching the Tigers is such a waste of time surely there is something more productive I could be doing with this time each night or afternoon they play

Last edited:
Watching the Tigers is such a waste of time surely there is something more productive I could be doing with this time each night or afternoon they play

I don't get to see a lot of the games since I live out of state. And sometimes that makes me very happy....like tonight. I'll get to watch tomorrow.

Josh Wilson

Which position player will we get to see pitch tonight the correct answer was josh Wilson

I don't get to see a lot of the games since I live out of state. And sometimes that makes me very happy....like tonight. I'll get to watch tomorrow.

I think I might just stop watching for awhile I'd like to see brad and Joyner fired

STREAKS AND STATS:

The Tigers are just 5-17 in 22 regular season games at the newest version of Yankee Stadium.

The Yankees scored in each of the first five innings. Alex Wilson finally worked a scoreless inning in the sixth, after the score was 13-0.

The Yankees have outscored the Tigers 42-14 in five games this season.

Back