Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Indians 6-23-15 Game #71

Holy crap.. Miggy is the best!!!!!

was it a bat and a batting glove he gave the kid?

Last edited:
Lol that's good stuff right there kid says he was trying to get miggy fired up he looked bored out there.

Miggy going 2 for 4 actually lowers his season average against the Indians.

Gorzegascan is in now. Is this a big enough lead? He's given up at least 1 run in 6 of his last 8 appearances.

Gorzegascan is in now. Is this a big enough lead? He's given up at least 1 run in 6 of his last 8 appearances.

Clean inning tonight! 1st time since May 23rd that he pitched at least 2/3 of an inning and didn't give up a run.

Kipnis is on fire over takes miggy now for the batting average lead and he's what 3rd in the all star vote at 2nd?

This bottom 9th should have been long over except for clown shoes botching up a grounder and 5 - 3 dp.
He needs to go to Toledo.

Tigers beat the Tribe again...on a night where the home plate ump was terrible. 12:10 start time tomorrow.

Oh what now buck farmer will pitch tomorrow verlander has mid back soreness now appernelty.. krol optioned down to make room for farmer

Verlander hmmmm idk guys not going to expect this won't turn out to nag along also

Last edited:
Oh what now buck farmer will pitch tomorrow verlander has mid back soreness now appernelty.. krol optioned down to make room for farmer

Verlander hmmmm idk guys not going to expect this won't turn out to nag along also

That might not be a baseball injury...might be an Upton injury.

That might not be a baseball injury...might be an Upton injury.

honestly I was thinking the same thing! my first thought was Is upton with him in Cleveland? Lol wouldn't surprise me

Last edited:
Back