Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The 2015 Tigers and Major League Draft

Do we really knows this right now? Don't we have to wait and see? I mean I hate drafting High school players but I guess only time will tell.. I know our farm system is pathetic but your statement really could be said with anyone the Tigers draft right?

Not at all. Sorry for the late response I havent been on here since I posted this but I t there are many in agreement and not just on this board. They consistently drafted players way earlier than they should have. Last year at least 2 of their first 3 were pretty good even though they're not proving it so far this year. Hill and Greiner

DETROIT -- The Detroit Tigers have signed their top draft pick.

Beau Burrows, the 22nd overall pick in the 2015 MLB Draft, has officially signed his contract with the Tigers, the 18-year-old right-hander announced Tuesday.

"I'm officially a Detroit Tiger," Burrows tweeted around noon.

Burrows and the Tigers reportedly agreed to sign for $2.154 million -- the full slot value of the pick.

http://www.mlive.com/tigers/index.ssf/2015/06/detroit_tigers_sign_top_draft.html

Back