Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Team needs and trade ideas

maybe fire Ausmus ??? IDK just don't seem like this team wants to play for him.

You could, but it wont change anything. Either will replacing Castellanos at this point. We are 70 games in and 1 game over .500 It's time to stop searching for a quick fix, because there isn't one.

You could, but it wont change anything. Either will replacing Castellanos at this point. We are 70 games in and 1 game over .500 It's time to stop searching for a quick fix, because there isn't one.

Castellanos days at 3rd are already numbered.I see a big 2nd half with Vmart back hitting.

I'm not sure I'd give up on Nick yet and trading certainly won't, not like his stock is high. Sending him to AAA is a good move and maybe it will help. Just unfortunately that's he basically a DH. A DH that right now doesn't hit.

I'm not sure I'd give up on Nick yet and trading certainly won't, not like his stock is high. Sending him to AAA is a good move and maybe it will help. Just unfortunately that's he basically a DH. A DH that right now doesn't hit.

I'm not really ready to "give up on Nick" either. I think he'll improve as he ages a bit more. Still not convinced he'll improve enough to stick at 3B, nor do I see his bat/power being good enough for a corner OF spot. Unfortunately, I don't really see a fit for him here if we intend to be a contending team for the next couple seasons. The kid is hitting near the Mendoza line, with poor defense, no speed, and low OBP. He belongs in the minors or on another team's roster.

Tigers rained out and KC won. Tigers are now 8 out in the lose column. Head to head games are becoming important. In fact every time Tigers lose now is hurting.

Back