Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Reds 6-17-15 Game #66

All that dominance in inter league play since 2006 and then gag when it counts in the 2006 and 2012 World series..

Last edited:
Gas can Krol the DD Pick-up that keeps on giving :/

Tigers lose yet again to a shitty team..

This team is really easy to dislike this year...Just not a very fun team to watch right now.

Soria gives up a freaking 1-2 pitch grand slam...

awful pitch by Soria.. We really have a dumb staff.. That pitch should not even be
close.. Especially the way Frazier was swing the last few at bats..

Krol freaking stinks DD..

Last edited:
Krol 1.1 innings 2 walks , 2 hits and he was lucky to get out of the first inning he pitched..I so dislike watching him pitch..

getting up to this is well hard to believe this team was 11-2 at one time. Too little good followed by too much bad,

Time to break out the cough drops for the chocking!

DET is 28-32 .467 WPCT in their last 60 games. They have averaged 3.87 Runs Per Game in that time frame (4.18 R/G for the season). They averaged 4.67 Runs Per Game last season and 4.91 R/G in 2013.

Detriot's C, 2B, SS and 3B last 60 days (44% of the offense)

1000 PA .249 BAVG .300 OBP .337 SLG .637 OPS 9 HRs 14 SB 13 CS

Everybody, except Cabrera, Cespedes and J.D. Martinez last 60 games

1497 PA .252 BAVG .303 OBP .350 SLG .653 OPS 13 HRs 36 SB 20 CS

OBP last 60 games (45 PA min)

Cabrera .430

Iglesias .365

Cespedes .336
J.D. Martinez .332
R. Davis .331
Kinsler .324

Collins .315
Gose .311

Avila .291
Romine .289
McCann .285
Castellanos .266

Last edited:
STREAKS AND STATS:

David Price last allowed a run in the third inning of his June 6th start against the White Sox. Since then he retired 51 batters until Jay Bruce crossed the plate in the second inning.

With Cabrera's sixth-inning home run, he has now hit safely and had at least an rbi in six consecutive games, and has reached base in 16 of the last 17. He is now hitting .380/.475/.680 in the month of June.

J.D. Martinez's 10-game hitting streak came to an end, as he failed to reach base in his four plate appearances.

Yoenis Cespedes, who was also working on a 10-game hitting stretch, saw his streak come to an end as well after four trips to the plate.

The tying run that Alex Wilson allowed in the sixth was only his second since May 24th. Tonight's run raised his ERA to 1.17 over that span.

Al Alburquerque tacked two more scoreless innings onto his record, only the third he's allowed since April 24th. He has posted a 0.83 ERA in his last 21-2/3 innings.

According to Fangraphs.com, it is just the third time Soria has allowed a home run on a curveball in his career and the first time he has surrendered one on that pitch since 2008. The website said opposing hitters were batting .114 with a .299 OPS on Soria's curveball over the course of his career prior to the game Wednesday night.

Ian Krol took the loss in tonight's game, his first loss as a member of the Detroit Tigers. It is the second loss of his career, the first coming as a rookie with the Nationals at 22 years old.

Glad I didn't stay up and watch this one. I felt like crap and ended up falling asleep early. I woke up to see Miggy trotting around the bases and the tarp going on the field, then passed back out for the rest of the night.

We need a spark soon. I'm hoping Miggy and VMart can be that for now, and hoping DD can swing a trade for a difference maker before the ASG.

King said it right... This team has no freaking spark it feels like to me..

Back