Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Yankees 6-19-15 Game #67

Get him out of there assmus. 111 pitches and twice hit in the foot by a batted ball.

So why are we leaving him in at 111 pitches to face Arod???

Last edited:
So JV has crazy success in his career against Tex and now you get him? lol

Hey guys..I don't think this 2015 tigers team is any good

Caught some of Dan and Jims comments tonight they were taking about how the offense has given many opposing teams starters easy pressure free nights..yeah the pitching falters to but most of the time they wouldn't have scored enough anyway if they didn't so...yeah amazing how many names are in this lineup yet they struggle so frequently

That was only the 3rd 8 inning performance the Yanks have had from a pitcher all year. No one has gone 9.

yup...I've been saying it for years and I know almost everyone is tired of hearing it...but stars and scrubs just doesn't work in baseball.

Yup if the stars aren't mashing the offense sputters and the stars aren't mashing Frequently enough to carry the auto outs in front and behind them

Back