Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Indians 6-24-15 Game # 72

Nice response dip-shits... I am salty after not scoring and Buck imploding :/

Well the tigers don't seem to be interested in hitting today.
Chalk it up in the L column.

I'm listening on the radio, I know the Indians have terrible attendance but are there literally 15 Indians fans at this game? There is not a single audible cheer on the radio when the Tribe do something good

JD with a 2 run shot. Keep the power going. Crazy that he has 17 home runs with a couple weeks left before the all star break.

We need to try sending runners more.. I am so tired of these GIDP's

The pitching dumbness on this team is flat out amazing...

0-2 pitch plates 2 more runs! &*&*&*(&(*&((**Y&^&^%^%%$%$

Use your damn fastball and waste a fucking pitch you idiots...

You cant keep throwing the same damn pitch... Joba does the same thing..
Cant wait till Alex gets back to call games...

Last edited:
The pitching dumbness on this team is flat out amazing...

0-2 pitch plates 2 more runs! &*&*&*(&(*&((**Y&^&^%^%%$%$

Use your damn fastball and waste a fucking pitch you idiots...

You cant keep throwing the same damn pitch... Joba does the same thing..
Cant wait till Alex gets back to call games...

They did it with Alex too. I really think a lot of it is missing their spots. Bottom line is the pitcher has the last say in what he throws.

I guess.. Makes no sense to keep throwing the same pitch with a 0-2 count.. AA has to remember his fastball helps to sets up his slider..

Wish this team could put together a long winning streak.. Frustrating that we just cant seem to to it..

Back