Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Indians 6-24-15 Game # 72

just need a bloop, a single, a triple and double, a single a double a homer and a homer.. Is that enough I didn't count?

Kinsler sure is making a lot of dough for his little production? What freaking happened to his power from last year?

37-35

Did YC just spit in the direction of the umpire after being wrung up?

Buck Farmer optioned to Triple-A Toledo. Tigers recall RHP Bruce Rondon from Mud Hens.

Wish this team could put together a long winning streak.. Frustrating that we just cant seem to to it..

They chased a lot of sliders off the plate today, they did such a good job not doing that with Bauer Monday, today not so much. This is one of the glaring issues on offense, lack of consistency in the patience department. on again off again.

Did it seem to anybody else that Miggy might have gotten up a little gingerly after sliding into home last night?

Yeah, I was thinking it was a raspberry type thing on his side above the knee up on side of thigh.
Yesterday with the other 2 guys given the game off, I was thinking assmus would give Miggy todays early game off after a late ending game.

If the Tigers were to join the AL East division today, they would be 5th out of 6. They are 1/2 game worse than the Orioles. That hurts.

Back