Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

White Sox @ Tigers 6-25-15 Game #73

"Let's have this conversation at the end of September and we'll see what happens," Chamberlain said after he was asked about the team's inconsistency.

This is a .500 team. It will finish 81-81. There is nothing "inconsistent" about this team; it is consistently average.

In their last 60 games, they are the 2nd worse team in the AL.

In their last 60 games, they are the 2nd worse team in the AL.

And in the last 50, their Pyth W-L is 23-27. .500 because they might go 8-2 or something like that and wake up fan base hungry.

And in the last 50, their Pyth W-L is 23-27. .500 because they might go 8-2 or something like that and wake up fan base hungry.

They are 22-28 in their last 50, with a .469 Pyth WPCT

This is as self-incriminating as it gets:

"There's a better chance that Wilson scores than Victor," Ausmus said. There is 6% chance that a single run scores with a runner on first and two out.

"And even if Cespedes hits a single, now you ABSOLUTELY have to pinch-run for him at second." There is a 15% chance that a single run scores.

"I just felt like Cespedes, one of the league leaders in doubles, he's got as good a chance as anyone." Ausmus channeling his inner Joe Schultz.

This is as self-incriminating as it gets:

"There's a better chance that Wilson scores than Victor," Ausmus said. There is 6% chance that a single run scores with a runner on first and two out.

"And even if Cespedes hits a single, now you ABSOLUTELY have to pinch-run for him at second." There is a 15% chance that a single run scores.

"I just felt like Cespedes, one of the league leaders in doubles, he's got as good a chance as anyone." Ausmus channeling his inner Joe Schultz.

If I was down a run in the ninth, then I might pinch run for Victor. but being tied with 2 outs, it's highly unlikely Wilson is gonna score on a single or two! at this point you're looking for someone to go deep and end it, in which doesn't make a difference who was on 1st. Bad decision by Brad taking Vmart out at that time. imo

Last edited:
Now Brad has done it twice.. One with miggy and now VM... I think we lost the other game also!!!! Brad better turn this team around or his days are numbered in Detroit..

Back