Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rondon

stonecold2136

Christmas has come early for the Tigers. The treasure chest from the Tigers farm system has been opened.

Enter Bruce Rondon - The 2nd coming of Aroldis Chapman.

Just what the doctor ordered at the perfect time.

Thank you DD!!!!!!!

I hope your prediction with Rondon is more accurate than your prediction with Krol. Tiger's sure could use a solid RP down the stretch.

My guess is he last 10-30 innings and gets shutdown again due to a injury. Hopefully I am wrong..

So how many sliders did Joba throw to a .159 hitter yesterday? Or was it something else he hit?

The Tigers have five regulars with a sub-.675 OPS. Rondon can't fix that.

Didn't see the game, but heard he came out throwing 101mph and struck out both batters he faced. Hopefully that trend continues. :)

I hope your prediction with Rondon is more accurate than your prediction with Krol. Tiger's sure could use a solid RP down the stretch.

Rondon comes through with a clutch 1,2,3 8th inning.

He was unhittable tonight

Christmas has come early for the Tigers. The treasure chest from the Tigers farm system has been opened.

Enter Bruce Rondon - The 2nd coming of Aroldis Chapman.

Just what the doctor ordered at the perfect time.

Thank you DD!!!!!!!

I don't get this.

This is Rondon's 3rd season with the big club, so it's not like the chest just opened. He was only missing part of this year and last because he was injured.

And why are we thanking DD for it?

I don't get this.

This is Rondon's 3rd season with the big club, so it's not like the chest just opened. He was only missing part of this year and last because he was injured.

And why are we thanking DD for it?

I am just happy that we have him back.

His stuff is as good as Joel Zumaya's was in his best years

Bruce can come in and break some bats and dominate batters with his 101 mph heat.

We were in desperate need of an 8th inning set up man.

Once Joe Jimenez arrives in 2016 we will have one of the best shut down 8th and 9th shut down duo's in all of baseball.

Ah, I understand then. Just the phrasing confused me.

Back