Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

White Sox @ Tigers 6-26-15 Game #74

BTW Scherzer had a no hitter going into the 6th inning and gave up a 1 out double. He has 65 pitches thu 6 IP and has just given up the 1 hit. I know it's "just" the Phillies but this is just an incredible stretch of pitching.

Wish we had him long term and not JV :(

well we have out hit the sox 10-5 that has to count for something...

78th gdip 8 more than anyone else,

First one tonight wasn't really a gidp though it was a lined into double play should those be tracked under lidp instead of gidp

Last edited:
R u you fin kidding me with this shit

0-2 pitch no less gopher ball anibal

Last edited:
wtf..........3 HRs in a start. 18 on the season for Sanchez. His career high is 20.

vs. the worst friggin road team.

I jinxed Max. He gave up a few more hits and finally gave up a run.

Sanchez just can't keep people in the park this year.

Miggy 3 hit night, 3 doubles.

That was the 1st homer Petricka gave up since May 9th.

They keep yapping about our line-up and yet we still cannot sting any wins together :/

1 for 9 risp and 7 lob.

Sanchez: 7 IP, 6 H, 4 R, 4 ER, 2 BB, 7 K, 3 HR. 106 pitches, 70 strikes.

With 3 doubles tonight miggy is now at 478 for his career and now tied with Aramis Ramirez for 82nd all time passing both zach wheat and Vladimir Guerrero tonight on the all time board

Brad get any credit for not pulling Davis for Gose to face the righty?

Goose has been terrible lately and the team has a much better record when Davis is in the lineup it's a no brainier to leave Davis in over goose right now or at least it should be, never know with brad though so yeah thank goodness he didn't

Last edited:
Sure would be nice if Rondon can show consistency and win the 8th inning job.

Back