Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tom Brady shares his old resume

I think "Wall Street" is about as Old School a business as there still is today. So much of the old boys network is still so prevalent and women are definitely still in the minority. But that's why I made mention of the Woman executive flashing her goods at a 23yr old recent college grad who'd played D-I basketball. This same stock broker dated Broncos WR Brandon Lloyd and at least one Denver Nugget player. A guy who used to be a bouncer at one of these clubs said they players nick-named her "E-Z"

Yet she pulls in six figures easily as a broker and sort of turned the tables on the old boys network..

not sure what my favorite lawyer sex scandal was...

there are actually rules against having sexual relations with your clients (generally okay if you were doing so before you started representing them; not okay if you started after you became their lawyer).

You can't accept sexual favors as payment... that's happened too many times to count.

You can't bill a client for "professional services" for time spent having sexual relations with her. that happened.

you can't moonlight as a prostitute.

there was some DA in Illinois who was investigating a HS teacher over a sexting scandal, and ended up taking two of the teenage witnesses to party in his hotel room downstate for some State's Atty convention, and getting them drunk. He claimed nothing actually happened though... the girls testified on his behalf, and was only suspended.

I've heard more than a few stories of male attorneys being real pricks to female attorneys... sometimes you can chalk it up to a strategy of intimidating their adversary... other times they're just dirty bastards.

in our defense, say what you will about the legal profession, but at least state bar associations police their members' conduct. And most state bars make all these proceedings easily available to the public. I don't know too many other professions with that level of transparency... not even doctors do that.

Back