Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Lions 2014 Hindsight Draft

im dumb? youre the one parading on and on about a 6th round rookie that is on the PUP and even if he wasn't on the pup hed either be inactive or on the PS....yippie.

Parading on about it??? Hey dummy, I said the kid was productive. You said he had 4 good games at ND. I proved you dead wrong. Don't get sour on me lol.

I knew this kid was a PS squad player day 1, but I like his abilities. It's ok to like another player even though they're a late pick.

You always say the same, don't care about a 6th round pick, don't care about a 5th round pick or 7th round pick. All bullshit..

If it's a decent late round pick it's Mayhew doing well but if not it's who cares .. why even draft after round 4. You're such a doofus.

WTF are you yammering on about, you fucking gomer???? It's like this, dumbass. IF a draft pick after the 4th rd in my eyes becomes something on a team, it's usually very rare. Almost a miracle because the talent pool is so great during the first 4 rds IMO. I think it's great that kids get drafted in later rds and stick around in the NFL. And if it happens to the Lions???!!! BONUS!!!
Do I expect it? No, I don't. That's why I don't care that much, because I honestly didn't expect much from guys like Reid, Jones and Freese. Does Reid even dress? Jones is hurt and Freese blows. See, it'd hard for you to grasp onto reality because you're fucking pathetic. You expect these kids to be the next Reggie White, Jerry Rice and Jason Hanson off the jump. That's why your football knowledge is that of a 5 year old. You know there's a game on, but it completely zips over your head lmao. You're a loser and losers set themselves up for failure .....it's what you are. You can't help it, it's born into you. Pretty sad eh.
Bottom line. I'm always rootin for the underdog, but never expect much in return. The NFL is riddled with late draft picks and UDFAS. And this is a good thing. I just don't get all mad and want to kick my cat like you clowns do when a late draft pick falters. Get over it because there's a ton of guys next in line.

Last edited:
Careful Mitch we are dealing with a self proclaimed football mind here. I don't know what that means exactly, I just imagine it's someone with a head like Stewie Griffin.

Careful Mitch we are dealing with a self proclaimed football mind here. I don't know what that means exactly, I just imagine it's someone with a head like Stewie Griffin.

Stewie Griffin is at least humorous. I'm thinking Bertram, his archenemy.

images

I thought I was Julian from Trailer Park Boys?!?! lol. Awwwwwwww, you're getting ahead of yourself, buddy boy. You gotta edit that shit before you press "reply" tsk tsk tsk. You're slippin

Last edited:
One thing, I wish, with every fiber of my being, is that we can someday express a difference of opinion without referring to the other guy as "dummy", "idiot", or "fucking gomer."

One thing, I wish, with every fiber of my being, is that we can someday express a difference of opinion without referring to the other guy as "dummy", "idiot", or "fucking gomer."

I completely agree. I know it's impersonal on an online message board, but I don't understand why people feel the need to do that.

I completely agree. I know it's impersonal on an online message board, but I don't understand why people feel the need to do that.

Insults are not arguments. When people resort to insults and personal abuses then they have run out of logic.

Not going to happen. Nice gesture though....

hed have better luck wishing for world peace....

Or a Lions Super Bowl victory, which would create peace on this board. LKPs and Hughes' walking hand in hand. What a wonderful world.....I see trees of green

Although world peace may actually come first, so ya let's wish for world peace.

Last edited:
After watching this game, I can't say I blame the coaching.

I blame the franchise itself. Josh McCown as a starting QB? Are you kidding me? This putz has been on 6-7 different teams and they hand over the keys like he's the saviour. Biggest joke ever..

McCoy was hurt. If that is what a defense looks like without a stud DT then we might want to overpay Suh.

Clayborn out, Mason Foster out and Michael Johnson only played 7 snaps. That didn't help.

Banks and Goldson were garbage.

Last edited:
Back