Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Sports > Michigan Wolverines

Old 01-13-2018, 04:09 PM   #101

I couldnt watch this game(could have). Im at work and I dont take losses well and I couldnt chance it. Fucking Awesome!!!

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-13-2018, 04:25 PM   #102

Michigan State's Miles Bridges on losing to Michigan: "We just gotta get tougher. It’s pretty simple. Teams are out-toughing us. ...That’s tough, especially to a school like that, that don’t even focus on [being tough]."

You know what man. Just accept that you lost and move on with some decency. Talking smack after you lose? Not a good look.
Old 01-13-2018, 05:05 PM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbsco View Post
Michigan State's Miles Bridges on losing to Michigan: "We just gotta get tougher. Itís pretty simple. Teams are out-toughing us. ...Thatís tough, especially to a school like that, that donít even focus on [being tough]."

You know what man. Just accept that you lost and move on with some decency. Talking smack after you lose? Not a good look.
I didn't take it as a snub. Is it a false statement that Belein's teams aren't known for overwhelming physicality? He just admitted that his team got beat up and pushed around in their own house by a team not even known for it. The only shit he seems to be slinging is at his own team.
Old 01-13-2018, 05:16 PM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggatecl View Post
I didn't take it as a snub. Is it a false statement that Belein's teams aren't known for overwhelming physicality? He just admitted that his team got beat up and pushed around in their own house by a team not even known for it. The only shit he seems to be slinging is at his own team.
Eh, that's a pretty big dig IMO. He's trying to get his shots in about Michigan being soft after a loss.
Old 01-13-2018, 05:17 PM   #105

Personally, and there is absolutely 0 evidence to back this, but I don't think Izzo does well with teams that are this loaded with talent. He always seems to get the most out of teams that have a few good pieces, but otherwise have to scrap for everything. Those are the teams that go far for him.
Old 01-13-2018, 05:53 PM   #106

Great great job by the whole team and coaching staff today. They bounced back after a very tough loss and played well.

MSUs guards practically had a no-show today. Very surprised at that. I was also pleased that we were able to disrupt Ward's rhythm. I was worried he would abuse us down low. Jackson is a frickin beast. Very impressed with him. For as talented as Bridges is, I feel like he left some points on the floor today.

6-15 from three. Love that. The offense made much more of an effort to get to the rim today. Guys hit their free throws (except Simpson late), and we even picked up 11 offensive rebounds. Wagner MVP today. Outstanding! Go Blue!!
Old 01-13-2018, 06:55 PM   #107

Quote:
Huge road win, especially considering we wouldn't be able to reciprocate in A2.

Fixed that for ya.
It's actually Zavier now, but who really cares!

82-72. Boomshakalaka!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

"Referees are a sub-human species that is hell-bent on destroying the good and fun in everything" - Aristotle
Old 01-13-2018, 09:12 PM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbsco View Post
Eh, that's a pretty big dig IMO. He's trying to get his shots in about Michigan being soft after a loss.
Sparty sucks shit so I'm ok with this narrative.
Old 01-14-2018, 12:03 AM   #109

Quote:
Sparty sucks shit so I'm ok with this narrative.
I'm not religious, but amen and fuck em.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

"Referees are a sub-human species that is hell-bent on destroying the good and fun in everything" - Aristotle
Old 01-14-2018, 02:06 AM   #110

Just got done watching the replay on fs2. Izzo is a fucking sore loser. Wanted nothing to do with the handshake with Beilein after the game. I hate that shit. It really bugs me when another coach blows off the other. Izzo is a cunt, straight up. If it wasnt for the missed 100 free throws at the end, they could've gotten the Spartan fans to leave much sooner. Great game. The Simpson floaters are falling more and more. He really helped kill Spartan comebacks when they went on mini runs. A guy like that is killer come tournament time.