Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wings lose game two 4-1

UMRules06

The wings played a playoff game today, and there's not one single mention of it or any kind of game thread? A regular season tigers game easily gets close to or over 100 responses per game. I'm just confused as to why there's a relative lack of red wings interest on these boards?

I realize I'm calling the kettle black because I never have really posted here myself, but that's only because there's been nothing to respond to I suppose. Wings did their job and split in Boston. Here's hoping they can take the next two back at JLA.

Yeah, for some reason not many Wings fans frequent this board.

I usually follow the threads on Let's Go Wings, HFBoards, MLive etc.

Red Wings played like shit today but they got a split, they need to play with alot more discipline going forward. Their PP is embarassing as well.

Yeah, for some reason not many Wings fans frequent this board.

I usually follow the threads on Let's Go Wings, HFBoards, MLive etc.

Red Wings played like shit today but they got a split, they need to play with alot more discipline going forward. Their PP is embarassing as well.

Agreed special teams are going to be the difference in this series looks like. Had to expect Boston would bounce back in this one.

Bruins were successful with puck-side attack, taking the body at every opportunity, a hard 2-1-2 forecheck in the D-zone and taking time and space away from the forwards in the O-zone and neutral zone.

And let's not forget the blunder by Howard that started the scoring for the Bruins. His puck handling/judgment is shitty at best. So much of his game is solid but that's the weakest part.

Speaking of discipline, I know Babcock wants the boys to refrain from being sucked into physical encounters after the whistle, but I sure hope someone is able to lay some serious muscle on Lucic. What a scumbag.

Back