Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Slim chance the Pistons land top pick

SVG had his sights set on his guy. I like Johnson, but it's a very safe, very blah pick.

With the amount of talent in the top 10, you need to reach for the ceiling. Winslow was there for the taking. Obviously, it's just draft night feelings and we have no idea how any of these guys will do professionally, I just have a bad feeling.

IMO, these foreign players should HAVE to be coming to the NBA this year in order to be drafted. It's a bit ridiculous to have all of these playoff and cap strapped teams taking foreign kids who won't be in the NBA for a few years in order to avoid paying them.

I guess only time will tell if Johnson is better then winslow..

Winslow in my opinion is a 4 in a 3s body. Johnson is a big 3. If you wanted a 3 then johnson was probably the better pick. Neither of them will be any good. And neither of them would have helped this crap team. Hence we pick at number 8 every year.

Last edited:
Winslow in my opinion is a 4 in a 3s body. Johnson is a big 3. If you wanted a 3 then johnson was probably the better pick. Neither of them will be any good. And neither of them would have helped this crap team. Hence we pick at number 8 every year.

You wanted him but admit he won't be any good. Are you saying not a single player drafted outside the top 7 will be a good starter in the NBA? That would be one of the weakest drafts ever.

You wanted him but admit he won't be any good. Are you saying not a single player drafted outside the top 7 will be a good starter in the NBA? That would be one of the weakest drafts ever.

I wanted an upgrade at 3 and saw him as the best option to do that when i made the prediction months ago. Doesn't mean the team will be any good.

Back