Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ufc 187

sggatecl

Detroit City FC
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Great, great card thus far.

Just saw possibly the best round in heavyweight history.

Still 3 fights to go, 2 of which are title fights.

THIS is when it's worth 60 bucks.

This is one of the cards I would have pitched in for but couldn't find anyone else who wanted too.

This is one of the cards I would have pitched in for but couldn't find anyone else who wanted too.

None of my friends/family care enough to drive out to my house but I pay for it solo most of the time. I used to do it with boxing but it just doesn't do it for me any more.

*edit* And realistically, my wife goes to bed before 9. She probably wouldn't be thrilled if I filled the living room with drinkers past midnight.

Last edited:
One of my neighbors has a sweet theater room. I have watched some Lions and Redwings games there. He is into UFC but couldn't have it tonight.

Cormier just beat Rumble via submission in the 2nd. Takes the mic from Rogan immediately and says, "Jon Jones! Get your shit together! I'm waitin'!"

Then walks off. I think DC just invented the walk-off interview.

I've seen pretty much every ufc since roughly ufc 51 ortiz vs belfort.... one of my favorites of all time. My buddy always used to get them and refused money.... now i live with said person lol. I just supply the extracurricular activities.

I've seen pretty much every ufc since roughly ufc 51 ortiz vs belfort.... one of my favorites of all time. My buddy always used to get them and refused money.... now i live with said person lol. I just supply the extracurricular activities.

I started watching around that same time frame, the original TUF got my attention.

Back