Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

san diego game

mhughes0021

Anyone flying out? As much as i argue with you all, call names, give you shit....i do appreciate every one of you. Would be fun to grab a beer and catch the game. I might try to go....still undecided.

Wasn't planning on it season opener though would be nice to kick it off in style. Tickets cheap in Qualcomm?

Like $120 could start to get you somewhat decent seats. I heard San Diego and the Raiders closed on a deal for a new stadium near la....might be the last time i see qualcom.

Not bad. The good thing about Ford Field, $120 is getting you some really good seats on most occasions.

Anyone flying out? As much as i argue with you all, call names, give you shit....i do appreciate every one of you. Would be fun to grab a beer and catch the game. I might try to go....still undecided.

Why don't you host a pre-game party at your pad dude?

I'd fly out for that.

Damn, LKP needs to go, then both you guys can get drunk and all hell breaks loose! Anybody got Don King's number? You guys could make a fortune...well maybe enough to pay for the first round of beer (sans tip for bartender)...provided you get the cheapest beer...on a buy 1 get 1 free deal...

Damn, LKP needs to go, then both you guys can get drunk and all hell breaks loose! Anybody got Don King's number? You guys could make a fortune...well maybe enough to pay for the first round of beer (sans tip for bartender)...provided you get the cheapest beer...on a buy 1 get 1 free deal...

I'd spend part of my UFC allowance on that.

Damn, LKP needs to go, then both you guys can get drunk and all hell breaks loose! Anybody got Don King's number? You guys could make a fortune...

About five years ago me and TonyBalls got into it on the Micihigan board so if he comes out we could be the preliminary.

Only just promise me you guys that when I tap out you'll pull that big bastard off of me so I can get back to drinking beer while my jaw is still working.

Last edited:
I was going to drive down from OC until I saw the price of tickets... Didn't help that it's during the hottest part of the season

Ya i can just hear it now:

Hughes - damn it. abdullah for yet another gain of 1

Lkp - it wasnt a gain of 1....its a great opportunity to convert 2nd and 9.

Back