Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Attendance call - who is going to our game next vs Oregon State

Ohhhh yeahhhh. I'll miss the UNLV game for my brother's wedding, but I'll be attending every other home game this year.

Hopefully traveling for the Maryland game and, if we make a game worthy of my time and money, the bowl game.

Sadly i was going to the game as my wife is running a 50 mile race at Woodstock and i was going to meet her after the game but alas my back has been out more then normal this summer going on 7 weeks in a row now.. Pushing the game go to back to the BYU game I guess. I really wanted to go to the opener :(

Have fun everyone!!! Go Blue..

Sadly i was going to the game as my wife is running a 50 mile race at Woodstock and i was going to meet her after the game but alas my back has been out more then normal this summer going on 7 weeks in a row now.. Pushing the game go to back to the BYU game I guess. I really wanted to go to the opener :(

Have fun everyone!!! Go Blue..

Running 50 miles? Good god that makes me feel guilty. I have a 35 mile ride to work and im angry. Kudos to Mrs Biggunsbob, impressive.

Running 50 miles? Good god that makes me feel guilty. I have a 35 mile ride to work and im angry. Kudos to Mrs Biggunsbob, impressive.

Thanks..
You will be happy to know she is a life long Sparty fan.. Lotsa Green and blue in my house. She has had a happy time this last few years.. She ribs me plenty.. But then reminds me what she had to endure in the 1970's and early 80's Getting dressed up in he Spartan cheer leading outfit for games when she was little..

I'm looking for some tix that won't break the piggy bank so I can take my son. I have tix for the UNLV game but he'll be at his dad's. Ugh.

... I'll be attending every other home game this year.

Hopefully traveling for the Maryland game and, if we make a game worthy of my time and money, the bowl game.

the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl is worth your time.

I'm looking for some tix that won't break the piggy bank so I can take my son. I have tix for the UNLV game but he'll be at his dad's. Ugh.

Are you willing to pay face value?

All right, I got some tickets and bringing my son with me this weekend. :)

I haven't been up therein 3 years and we shuttled from the hotel.....where's good parking and how early should we get there?

I'm so excited I can't stand it!

figured it was you Jessica on twitter (i just replied)

so anyone want to try to meet one of these games?

Back