Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #14 Pistons @ Rockets

bestisbest

Down by 7 at half. Lets keep on tanking.

Tayshaun is being a typical ballhog. Monroe has only gotten 3 shots, and has 0 points and 3 boards. Lets hope his 2nd half is much better. Knight having a nice half with 11 and 2.

The Pistons are officially being run into the ground by Joe Dumars. The roster they have is ridiculous for a rebuilding team. Stucky should have been traded high in the last 2 seasons, instead we have a lineup with too many shooting guards.

You try to win championships, who on our team could crack a championship lineup? We maybe have a few bench players on a championship team.

johnny2x2x said:
The Pistons are officially being run into the ground by Joe Dumars. .
Most rational fans recognized this after the Hamilton resigning..

tigers99888 said:
johnny2x2x said:
The Pistons are officially being run into the ground by Joe Dumars. .
Most rational fans recognized this after the Hamilton resigning..

And if they hadn't then they better of with the Prince signing.

He already has 17 shots tonight... My god.

At least Knight has been a beast tonight.

And when I say beast I say it just compared to everyone else on this team, including Monroe tonight

Anthony Davis here we come. God him, Drummond, or Barnes would be awesome.

Id really like to see us make a trade at the deadline for another 1st as well.

I love Brandon Knight, kid is showing great hustle out there. You can tell he and Monroe are really frustrated with this POS team though.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]Anthony Davis here we come. God him, Drummond, or Barnes would be awesome.

Id really like to see us make a trade at the deadline for another 1st as well.

It would be fantastic if we could steal another first round pick from somebody. I'm not sure who we could deal for that first round pick, but maybe an injury to a SF or SG could make it happen.

Not sure I blame Dumars, this "NEW" NBA blows. You have to tank to get better, guys talk to each other and say lets all go here. Sad.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Not sure I blame Dumars, this "NEW" NBA blows. You have to tank to get better, guys talk to each other and say lets all go here. Sad.

Lol, but Dumars really isnt even intentionally tanking.

I think he legitimately thought resigning Prince and Stuckey to those dumb deals would make this team a team that could make the playoffs.

Back