Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ALS Ice bucket Challage by former WWE Diva Beth Phoenix

The scripted part I was referring to, and the little hulkamaniac will never get through his thick skull, is that the manly chich was going to pour a glass of ice water over her head. Then Bevis and Butthead sneak up behind her [supposedly without her knowing though she could likely see them in the camera] and drench her with water she wasn;t expecting. WHATT???? OMG those guys....

Yeah, totally fake enactment, purely WWE/soap opera style. I half expected to hear that fat slob Jim Ross holler " OH MY LORD IT'S CHRISTIAN AND EDGE.....AND THEY HAVE A BUCKET OF ICE WATER!!!!!"

But you know, some people are just really slow.

I don't have a problem with Bud Light, but you better hope some of the beer snobs around here don't see that...

I'd honestly rather sit in a Baptist church and listen to the reverend preach the gospel for 3 hours then sit in a bar and hear the fucking beer snobs go on about how everything that's not a craft beer or IPA is horse piss, undrinkable, etc.

I'd honestly rather sit in a Baptist church and listen to the reverend preach the gospel for 3 hours then sit in a bar and hear the fucking beer snobs go on about how everything that's not a craft beer or IPA is horse piss, undrinkable, etc.

wowsa.

you really do not like beer snobs.

I'm brewing again. Took some time off, but I'm back at it now. I've been thinking about trying my hand at brewing some light-colored, lower-alcohol beer...just to try something new and see if I can make something the guys that turn their nose up at craft beer would like. Problem is, it's always going to be cloudy with the equipment I've got and I think that's enough to turn some people off.

I'm brewing again. Took some time off, but I'm back at it now. I've been thinking about trying my hand at brewing some light-colored, lower-alcohol beer...just to try something new and see if I can make something the guys that turn their nose up at craft beer would like. Problem is, it's always going to be cloudy with the equipment I've got and I think that's enough to turn some people off.

I don't turn my nose up at craft beers at all. I have had several I liked.

I don't like beer SNOBS, or perhaps "beer elitists" would be more appropriate a description of them.

I don't turn my nose up at craft beers at all. I have had several I liked.

I don't like beer SNOBS, or perhaps "beer elitists" would be more appropriate a description of them.

Either way. Beer snobs is a fine phrase. I just saw a chance to talk homebrew.

I won't participate in the ice bucket challenge, or even watch stupid videos of anyone participating.

if you want to donate money, go do it. that foundation is doing pretty well for themselves

This would be my exact post on the matter.

Either way. Beer snobs is a fine phrase. I just saw a chance to talk homebrew.

Beer snobs and homebrewers are two very, very different types.

Beer snobs sit around public places and point their noses down at people who don't drink craft beers.

Homebrewers invite their friends over to sample their culinary creations.

Homebrewers are thus inherently nice.

Beer snobs are assholes.

Beer snobs and homebrewers are two very, very different types.

Beer snobs sit around public places and point their noses down at people who don't drink craft beers.

Homebrewers invite their friends over to sample their culinary creations.

Homebrewers are thus inherently nice.

Beer snobs are assholes.

I would largely agree with this statement.

Back