Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jacksonville St @ The defending Rose Bowl and Big Ten Champion MSU game thread

gotime909

Plenty of new pieces to see, hope the boys come out focused tonight!!

Go Green!!!

Hey this game is about to get underway.

I wonder if byco is going to be tweeting about it?

I am glad Spartan football is back. I think they will start out slow but should finish the game strong.

I wonder if that kid that tranfered from Alabama to Jax St had to give the money back to Alabama before he left

I wonder if that kid that tranfered from Alabama to Jax St had to give the money back to Alabama before he left

I brokered that deal, and yeah he did.

I got a cut going in, and I got a cut going out.

That's just us Hollywood types.

We like our bread buttered on both sides.

And a lot of times, just the butter is better.

What a play by Cook to keep that alive and deliver a perfect strike!!! Dirty ass late hit and Cook is shaken up. Shit hope it's not a knee.

Last edited:
Cheap shot on Cook could have ended the season... that looked horrible!! His leg was bent in the other direction...

Cook should get one free shot with a baseball bat on that fuck for that bullshit

Back