Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I think MSU fans hit rock bottom

josh200612

They are (Johnny) discussing the Michigan BBQ at the Big House, keeping up with recruits and complaining about what mustard Harbaugh uses on his hotdogs. I'll pray for you Sparty.

Awe, you still trolling The RCMB more than two months before we jail sex your sorry ass football team by 30 in the Big Shit Hole while your skeletore looking coach is in the locker room smoking more crack?

You all know you're looking at a 4-8 season right? Rich Rod had more to work with in his first season.

The Bo Poll smoking press predicted 7 wins for the Urine and Blue, when's the last time that piece of shit program met the press's overblown expectations? 1912 when Fritz Chrylser was beating the Betty Crocker School for the blind?

Last edited:
Dude, why so angry?

Zero anger here, things are exactly as they should be with MSU and OSU competing for Big Ten Titles and more every season and Michigan fans being delusional from January until September when they actually start playing football games and it becomes apparent that UM is still total garbage on the football field. You guys lost almost every impact player off a 5-7 team that had very little depth. All the milk and Gatorade in the world isn't going to save you from another 5-7 or worse season. You're pinning your hopes on a QB who couldn't start at...Iowa. LOL.

b51b5e9df9f12409886dfc8ef9ce4516.jpg

I like looking in from time to time at the RCMB. The fact that there is a thread that is records longer than any other thread about Michigan says all you need to know.

I like looking in from time to time at the RCMB. The fact that there is a thread that is records longer than any other thread about Michigan says all you need to know.

I check it sometimes when there's some Michigan-MSU story and I want to see the reaction, but it's dominated by 2x2x types, so it's not entirely fair. MSU badly needs a decent football message board with a larger population than Detroit Sports Forum. It's not just a matter of bias. If it was just bias, I'd feel the same way about Eleven Warriors.

Last edited:
FWIW, I like the RCMB... comedy gold.

there are a lot of funny posters. a lot of toolshed, obsessed Michigan haters of course, but that's to be expected.

I think I checked that board out once.

Is there really a thread about a Michigan barbecue and the kind of mustard that Harbaugh eats?

If so, could somebody please post a link to that thread? That sounds pretty funny.

There is more discussion on that board about Michigan basketball's non-conference schedule than their actual team. Pretty sad.

I think I checked that board out once.

Is there really a thread about a Michigan barbecue and the kind of mustard that Harbaugh eats?

If so, could somebody please post a link to that thread? That sounds pretty funny.

They're probably all claiming Harbaugh uses an overrated, widely recognized mustard, like French's, while Dantonio uses an obscure mustard only known around East Lansing they feel is superior, but no one else agrees with them.

Nothing they ever post will ever be as good as the thread they had about our coaching search. It was hundreds upon hundreds of pages. It started out laughing because Harbaugh would never come here and ended up saying it doesnt matter because Harbaugh isnt that good anyway,

Nothing they ever post will ever be as good as the thread they had about our coaching search. It was hundreds upon hundreds of pages. It started out laughing because Harbaugh would never come here and ended up saying it doesnt matter because Harbaugh isnt that good anyway,

I guess I remember reading about that thread on these boards because that story sounds familiar, and I wouldn't know about it from anywhere else...

You want to keep it that way, Tinsel.

To go and read the "Red Cedar Board" wheels is referencing causes you to lose IQ points it's so painful..

How many times have MSU fans hit "rock bottom" in my Generation X lifetime?

at least a few. I remember their losses to CMU in the 90's bringing them low. Saban ditching them, Bobby Williams, John L. Smith... the "Little Brother" game. They've had their moments since then, but they still don't seem too comfortable.

Back