Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Colts dump Gosder

Post the TDs. 29 and 22 of them. Plus rushing. Plus all the first downs and smar throw aways. Good far outweighs the bad.

And that was just a great play by the Giants.

2 against Bucs not his fault. 3 against Ravens not his fault. Both against Giants not his fault. Pittsburgh down big and 3rd and long. Not his fault. 7 not his fault in 2014. Alot of ints that are not on Stafford.

You start posting some videos to prove your "point" You have this unlimited supply of them, watch them non-stop. Show them. Unless you are simply making things up...which we all know is the real case.

You start posting some videos to prove your "point" You have this unlimited supply of them, watch them non-stop. Show them. Unless you are simply making things up...which we all know is the real case.

gamerewind. I've proved my point. Mayhew agrees with me. 10 more years of Stafford.

Anyone who thinks Stafford is average or worse is a moron.

Not that play. the browns play.

That pick was just a great play by Tuck. 9 times out of 10 that is incomplete.

Oh so you quote and reply to a posting, but you are actually talking about a different posting. Makes total sense.

So when you say Stafford is great you really mean Rodgers is great. You say one thing, but you are talking bout something else. I finally get how you think this guy is good.

I can't imagine anything more dumb than paying money to watch more of the Detroit Lions..

Oh so you quote and reply to a posting, but you are actually talking about a different posting. Makes total sense.

So when you say Stafford is great you really mean Rodgers is great. You say one thing, but you are talking bout something else. I finally get how you think this guy is good.

No you just can't follow what I say. I move too fast for your brain.

But your posts prove my point. Stafford not responsible for many incompletes and ints. Thanks for proving my point guys.

Say it with me. Stafford was good in 2013 and outstanding in 2014. And should be elite in 2015.

One reason the Ebron pick was useless. Like we need another read.

det-gb-1q-staf-deep-fuller-fails-to-see-ebron.gif

Your post. Try to follow along.

But see here you were talking about the Browns play, but responding to the giants play? See the confusion. You're not even sure what you are talking about.

5AIRtB7.jpg

one on one. Fine read.

Bell and Ebron both wide open. The correct read is one of them. 5 yards out of bounds is not correct

Edit: Looks like Tate was open as well. So anyone but the throw he made was a better read. He made the worse possible decision.

Last edited:
I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Tuck great play, Browns got pressure, Grimes freak play, Calvin freak tip, Pettigrew ducked. These plays are all in my head. I don't need a video to remind me.

Zona 3rd and long chuck with nobody open. Pressure on Pats int already down big. Off Thompsons hands, off Fauria's hands, pressure on overthrow against Ravens that wouldn't be needed if Tuck didn't make miracle.

Stafford is not responsible for 18 of the ints in the last 2 years. he's been a good QB. stafford can have elite stats with proper normal support.

I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Tuck great play, Browns got pressure, Grimes freak play, Calvin freak tip, Pettigrew ducked. These plays are all in my head. I don't need a video to remind me.

Zona 3rd and long chuck with nobody open. Pressure on Pats int already down big. Off Thompsons hands, off Fauria's hands, pressure on overthrow against Ravens that wouldn't be needed if Tuck didn't make miracle.

Stafford is not responsible for 18 of the ints in the last 2 years. he's been a good QB. stafford can have elite stats with proper normal support.

Lets focus on two of them. Calvin "Tip" Play and Grimes Play.

Tip Play: Do you think that was the best possible option on the play? What chance do you give that play of being completed? If CJ didn't tip it, would it still of been intercepted.

Grimes Play: Do you see Ross wide open in the middle of the field? What is the worst possible outcome throwing it to him? What is the most likely scenario if throwing to Ross?

Last edited:
Back