Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Seisay traded to the Seahawks

I cant help but wonder what Seattle sees in him that we dont because I never thought he would make team.

Impossible to be unhappy with taking an undrafted free agent that most likely wouldn't make the team and flipping it into a draft pick, regardless of how late. Good job Mayhew.

Last edited:
i liked seisay. Seattle did too apparently. All in on Alex carter on the outside

seisay wasn't going to make the final 53......getting anything for him was a W.

We don't get anything if he doesn't make Seattle either. Conditional pick, we can get as high as a sixth, as low as not handing the ball to Beastmode at the one yard line.

Carter and Diggs

I think they really like what they've seen so far in Diggs. He and Lawson appear to be the slot guys. Carter gets a roster spot and that will leave Wilson, RJ Stanford and Nate Ness to battle to make the roster.....if they keep 6 CB's.

Back