Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Training Camp News

LKP

Ngata good start.

Ngata on Non NFL Injury list with hamstring injury

Last edited:
Alex Carter not at practice either.

Waddle and Bell working with trainers.

This what happens to older players.. Hopefully he can come back from it and its minor like that say.. But we know teams lie..

I read somewhere that Ebron made a miraculous catch over Tulloch deep down the middle. I actually seen the pic.....it was sick.

I read somewhere that Ebron made a miraculous catch over Tulloch deep down the middle. I actually seen the pic.....it was sick.

CLgz7nAUEAAYqZo.jpg:large

That's good. He will have to make a lot of circus catches with Stafford's accuracy!

The throw was right on target too. Blind hater just assuming it was a bad throw.

A couple snaps later, Ebron made a difficult back-shoulder grab over linebacker Stephen Tulloch, leaping and twisting to haul in the Matthew Stafford throw. The reception drew the loudest cheer of the day from those in attendance. I'm unable to confirm if the sarcastic fan was among those who celebrated the impressive catch.
Eric Ebron making one hell of a catch pic.twitter.com/

Stafford picked up right where he left off from minicamp, with good accuracy at all levels. He completed eight of his first 10 passes in team drills, with the two incompletions both being knocked away from Corey Fuller by a defender. Late in the session, Stafford connected on a bomb down the middle to Calvin Johnson, over Darius Slay and Glover Quin.

"It was a good route," Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford said. "Tully was doing a good job staying even with him. Tried to throw it back shoulder to him, he did a great job of pivoting, going up and catching it. And if you're going to be aggressive down the field, you got to have guys make plays, there's no question about it. And that was a good one."

Backshoulder on purpose. Great throw by Stafford.

unbiased NFL professionals think he is in that 10-15 range. Biased Lions coaches and management think he is better. Imagine that!

Caldwell is a guru. These other guys don't know shit and don't know the play calls and don't see him in action every day.

Caldwell is the expert. Lombardi is the expert.

QB lists are worthless. Stafford is championship caliber.

Caldwell is a guru. These other guys don't know shit and don't know the play calls and don't see him in action every day.

Caldwell is the expert. Lombardi is the expert.

QB lists are worthless. Stafford is championship caliber.

Marvin Lewis on his guy: "there are about ?25 teams that would take [Dalton] in a heartbeat?

Wow that must mean Dalton is a Top 7 QB. Coach says so.

Marvin Lewis on his guy: "there are about ?25 teams that would take [Dalton] in a heartbeat?

Wow that must mean Dalton is a Top 7 QB. Coach says so.

Lewis is a defensive coach. He's not a QB guru.

Okay. Enough. Just stop. Can you get back to the normal LKP that was around for a few weeks last summer?

Back